What is an Associate of Science in Healthcare Management (ASHM)?
Earn you nationally-accredited Associate’s degree in Healthcare Management and learn about healthcare technology, marketing and medical office administrative skills. Pursue a career as a clinical director, health information mangement corporate director, health information management director, health manager, mental health program manager, office manager, practice administrator, or program manager. This program generally prepares you for entry-level administrative jobs or to earn a Bachelor’s degree.
What are the requirements for the ASHM Program?
Please bring the following when you come in:
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED; Valid I.D. and Social Security Card
- Computer literacy; Basic knowledge of computer and internet skills
- Knowledge of terminology such as browser, application, etc.
- Understanding of basic computer hardware and software
- Ability to perform computer operations
- Knowledge of copying and pasting, spell checking, saving files
- Knowledge of sending and downloading attachments
- Internet skills and ability to perform online research using various search engines and visit distance library databases
- Ability to use online communication tools such as email, discussion boards, chats and Messenger
- Undergone orientation with the Learning Management System